The holidays can be a lot of fun - but they can also be pretty full-on. If you feel like you'll need a little pick me up with your festive cocktail this year, we’ve got you covered. We've rounded up our top three favourite coffee-based libations made using Creeds famous Cinque coffee and Dillon’s best-selling spirits.
Whether you’re serving them at a holiday party or simply enjoying a solo bevy, these java-infused elixirs are sure to keep you going throughout the season.
2 ounces Dillon’s vodka
1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
1 ounce Cinque espresso, freshly brewed (or cold brew concentrate)
1/2 ounce simple syrup
Garnish: coffee beans
1. Add all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with coffee beans.
Classic Irish Coffee
1 ½ ounces Irish whiskey (or try Dillon’s Rye Whisky for a Canadian twist)
1 to 2 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
6 ounces hot freshly brewed Cinque coffee
Whipped cream, for topping
1. Pour whiskey and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup into a heat-safe mug. Pour in a splash of coffee and stir until maple syrup dissolves.
2. Pour in the rest of the coffee. Taste, and stir in additional maple syrup for a sweeter drink.
3. Top with whipped cream and enjoy.
Hot Rum Coffee
2 cups hot Cinque coffee
1/2 cup half-and-half cream, heated
2 1/2 tbsp. sugar
1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
3/4 cup Dillon’s 18-year-old rum
Grated chocolate for garnish
Directions1. In a pitcher, stir together coffee, half-and-half cream, sugar, cardamom and nutmeg.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of rum into each mug and top with coffee mixture.
3. Stir gently, sprinkle the top with the chocolate and serve immediately.